Push the boundaries. Think creatively.
Work passionately. Have fun.
Our team is growing fast. We’d love your help in making RiskCap truly special. Come join us!
Problem solvers and creative thinkers. Put your talents to use where opportunities are limitless, and every day makes a difference. Whether you’re an experienced professional or a recent graduate, working with RiskCap could be a challenging and rewarding next step in your career. We are looking for highly motivated individuals to form part of our risk management and compliance teams.
PERKS OF WORKING WITH US
RiskCap places great importance on the development and retention of all staff. The aim is to provide continuity for our service users and other stakeholders and to make sure we offer a high-quality service in general, which is achieved through actively valuing our staff and supporting them to achieve their full potential through training and work opportunities.
Why Join Us?
Training is not only available but encouraged for all employees to help increase abilities within their professions.
Everyday we have new customers and new products
Competitive pay, good benefits, safe work environment, A growing company with a great future.
The people you work with care, listen and help when needed.
Hard work is always commended and it allows us as employees to take pride in where we work.
We are committed to our customers and employees. We have a good working environment and great leaders.
So you want to join our team?
If you think you have what it takes to make RiskCap better and stronger? Send us your CV and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we’d like to hear from you!
Please take some time to go through our Privacy Notice for Job Applicants before submitting your CV.
Role and Responsibilities:
The Compliance Consultant will:
- Assist the Head of Compliance and the Managing Director to provide day-to-day support in the development, implementation and maintenance of regulatory compliance and financial crime compliance programs for a variety of clients including, but not limited to, Fund Managers, Funds, MiFID and Financial Institutions;
- Assist with the development and implementation of compliance policies and procedures – ensure
compliance policies and procedures are effectively communicated to client, in accordance with the
client’s regulatory requirements
- Monitor and interpret new regulations which could impact clients;
- Monitor MFSA circulars etc to follow up with clients;
- Assist in the submit quarterly compliance reports;
- Assist in conducting onsite compliance visits;
- Assist regulators during their onsite visits;
- Handling correspondence with regulatory authorities;
The Candidate shall have:
- Strong analytical skills;
- Be in possession of a tertiary degree or professional qualification related to law, banking and finance and investment services;
- An understanding of the role of the compliance officer, the compliance program development and its maintenance;
- An understanding of the role of the money laundering reporting officer, REQ, BRA, CRA, financial crime compliance program development and its maintenance;
- An understanding of laws and regulations and their application particularly, AIFMD, UCITS, MIFID, PSD, AML, and GDPR.
- Ability to think critically to efficiently and effectively provide solutions to regulatory issues;
- Possess good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills;
- Strong, independent self –starter, as well as be capable to work in a team; and
- Strong research and time management skills;
The Risk Associate will be part of team and shall:
- Assist the Head of Risk and the Managing Director with the implementation of risk management
- Provide analysis on different classes in order to understand key risks to be communicated with senior management;
- Monitor investment restrictions on a regular basis;
- Assist with the analysis for escalation senior management;
- Prepare and draft risk reports covering market risk, counterparty risk and liquidity risk;
- Communicate the risk exposures and maintain relationships with senior management; and
- Contribute in helping clients minimize or eliminate financial risks that could be detrimental towards their business goals;
The candidate shall have:
- An academic qualification in Banking, Risk, Economics, Finance, Mathematics or relevant field of study at a Malta Qualification Framework (MQF) Level 6 or better;
- Strong team player;
- The ability to multi-task, meet strict deadlines and produce high quality work;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent financial analysis skills with advanced Microsoft Excel;
- Fluency in financial industry practices and professional standards;
- Knowledge of EU and local regulations is considered an asset;
- Ability to listen actively and to work on one’s initiative as necessary; and
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.